Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back 2 School


Back 2 School Painted Little Piggies Style! I just love how these turned out!! Pictures do not do these shoes a bit of good...at least my photography skills anyway!LOL Anyway here it is my first listing for the PoppySt back to school launch! Thanks so much to all the ladies of PoppySt for asking to to join your FAB launch! I had a great time!!!:)


I will be listing these sweet boy shoes today! Aren't they A D O R A B L E! I personally think every little boy should have a pair! Again a HUGE thanks to all my friends at PoppySt for making me feel right at home! You gals ROCK!

3 comments:

Willow Tree said...

Thanks so much for joining our launch we LOVED having you:) You designs are wonderful!
Brooke

Lynn said...

Casey!

I've loved getting to know you better these past few weeks! Thanks for playing with the girls on PoppySt!!! Oh - and email me anytime!

Lynn

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

These are adorable!