Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank God for weekends!





I'm sooo happy the weekend is finally here!! Sorry it's been so long since I posted! My oldest daughter Mary Kate has been gone all week to church camp. I was about to go crazy nuts waiting on her to get home yesterday. I knew from our phone calls throughout the week she would have lots to share when she made it home! It was an amazing time for her, she hasn't stopped talking about all the amazing things God did during the week! I'm so proud that she has an intimate relationship with Jesus. I'll post numbers pics from her trip later in the week.

The younger Cothern girls have enjoyed a week of swimming lessons. Let me tell you it is awesome what they both have learned in the past week. GiGi is the swimming instructor and my girls LOVE her! I am quite fond of her myself, she has been a friend of mine for some time now. We met several years ago when she taught Mary Kate to swim. I just had to share pics of Abby, Annabella, and GiGi too!

No comments: