Sunday, May 25, 2008




Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday! We have been crazy busy with lots of fun things happening! I think we have had something to do just about daily for the past month. With 3 girls from ages 13-2 you never know where you'll be next!heehee Abby(4) and Annabella will start swimming lessons soon...thats our next project. I can't forget Mary Kate she'll be leaving for junior camp soon... I'm not sure who is more excited me or her! LOL

I want to share something that I feel is truly blog worthy...
On Friday, our church had an all night prayer meeting. it was an awesome time in the presence of the almighty God!! I believe in my heart that some wonderful things happened because of it. I believe that strongholds were lifted and miracles happened across our country! We had focused prayer on many things, one being our young children. Prayer for youth of our country is so vital! My pastors wife (who I love dearly) made a statement to me once she said "Casey, you never know who you have living in your house". Think about it folks...you never know!! These words have really stuck with me. Who knows I may a minister, missionary, or maybe the future president living in my house! When I'm weary, I always try to remember I can't get weak...the Lord gave me a job to do!! He had enough trust in me, to be a good mother to my children and raise them to glorify him!! Remember they belong to him, not us he just trusted us! The Lord gave us the tools to use...with the power and authority by the Word of God, the name of Jesus, and the blood of the lamb all of these joined with the power of love...there is nothing that cannot be overcome!! Our children need prayer, we have to tear down strongholds, invade the enemy's territory, take back what belongs to us and preserve the next generation for the kingdom of God. Mom's and Dad's let us lift up our hands to the Lord for our children!! You never know who is living in your house.

Pics I wanted to share from the prayer meeting.
If you ever want or need to talk to anyone please feel free to email me! I honestly mean that!
May God Bless You!

No comments: