Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congrats to me...I'm a Jayne!


I'm very excited to announce that I am now a Jayne as in THE design group Not so plain Jaynes!!! Congrats to me...I have always been in aww of the remarkable designs this group of ladies offer!!! It's such an honor to now be a Jaynie! All of the ladies welcomed me in with open arms, not only are they amazingly talented but get this...their sweet too!! heehee I want to give a special thank you to Wendy and the mods for all the sweet help!

In everything that I do... I ask the Lord to lead and guide me in the direction he wants to see me take. I believe that he has HUGE things in store for me!! I'm very thankful for him and his bountiful blessings!!!!

So as you see lots of wonderful things are happening here!! I have been busy collaborating and I hope to share sneak peeks of a few things I've been busy creating!

Stay tuned...

No comments: