Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome...My first post!

I can never say...I wasn't officially warned how addictive it is to "BLOG"!
My first post, how exciting! Why? I have been so afraid of this, I'll never know! I have been looking forward and dreading this, at the same time!heehee
I am truly an over comer...and overcame my fear to post! So if NO-one enjoys this but my family and friends...it'll be okay! heehee

So welcome to my new "BLOG"! I hope to share my latest designs and projects that I'm working on. Also, "the family" ...the everyday things that goes down at the Cothern house. Trust me, it can be quite interesting at times!heehee
3 girls from ages 13 to 2 YIKES...that's scary!!!
We have lots going on around here... from our first dance to potty training! Never a dull moment!

I can't wait to post photos of newest designs, and my family...stay tuned!

No comments: